Sunday, May 27, 2018
Today is flying day ... Bright and early from West Coast time. It will take approximate 24 hours to arrive at the Guest House in Sweden where I'll be staying for the next month. I managed to get one of those awesome flights with 2 connections (New Jersey -- Hi Marilyn then Brussels Belgium) landing in Copenhagen, Denmark 20 hours after I leave Seattle. From Copenhagen I will get to take a train "under" the water to Malmo then Lund, Sweden. After all of this flying I will bless myself with a taxi ride to Lund University Guest House and hopefully a much deserved "nap." Sweden is 9 hours ahead of Seattle time. So, as I arrive and get settled at the guest house approximately 1pm Sweden time it will be 4am Seattle time. Having to get up early and leave home by 1am to get to the airport this is ONE long day I'm looking forward to seeing the SAFE end of. Adventure -- Here we come!! If you think of me today send up a prayer for safety, clear-thinking, and wisdom. Bless you all! ... More to Come ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Penny, I will be sharing with our church your blog and recent posts today. Prayers for safe travel by plane, train and car! Big hugs, Patti
ReplyDelete