City Hall ... there was a wedding procession from the doors of City Hall led by a bubble-bike machine and followed by a speaker-karaoke on wheels.
Oh the characters you meet on Stroget Street -- the longest pedestrian shopping street in the world. I finally got a chance to try the "best hot dogs and ice cream (glasse) in the world" according to Dr. Reuterskiold. They were good.
I could do this boat tour every day! I loved it more with Tom. A model of an old pirate ship, the naval yards,
The largest incinerator in the world creating energy for the city (along with the wind farms) and now they are building a ski slope on it's roof ... why not? The little mermaid's back ...
A copy of David in front of an art museum ... nearby is Amelioberg ... the royal castle and the royal yacht.
It must be graduation season in Copenhagen because there were these trucks everywhere with the kids in white singing and shouting all through the town. This is how they celebrate graduation in this part of the world. Then Nyhavn harbor ... beautifully colored streets.
The gate of Tivoli gardens. And called it a day!



































































Hey, I like that Toms wearing his Seahawk shirt! Your pictures you take of your meals look so yummy! I always get hungry looking at your posts! LoL!
ReplyDelete