Sunday, June 3, 2018

First Sunday in Sweden ... Let My Words Be Few

It's Sunday ... Funny to think that one week ago at this moment I was only 30 minutes in to my first flight from Seattle (6:30am -- West Coast time). Currently it's 3:30pm Sweden time.  Anyway ... to celebrate my first Sunday here I thought it fitting to attend service at the Lund Cathedral where they host a Protestant Lutheran Service every Sunday at 11am.

After sitting for an hour in a mostly Swedish Service (one phrase in English "I have loved them") the song; "Let my Words be Few" (https://genius.com/Matt-redman-let-my-words-be-few-lyrics) keeps going through my mind.  So here are the snippets of words to go with the following 2 photos:

Awakening Bells ... Gentle, serene voices ... harmonious angels ... Jesus' face ... Persevered to the End



 Then I enjoyed the sites of Lund's plaza and joined some new friends for Coffee & Waffles w/ cream & jam.












2 comments:

  1. Good Sunday to you and being in the presence of the Lord in His sanctuary is peacefully beautiful. Glad you are getting a day of rest after a busy week. Loving all the pictures and virtual tour of Sweden. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penny, happy Sunday!! Your day looks glorious there. In just about every picture, there's not a cloud in the sky!! Such a pretty blue. I'm in love with the scenery and architecture!! I love your smile in your pictures. You look to be enjoying every single moment. I hope you can take in some rest as well today. Hugs and prayers, Patti

    ReplyDelete